Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Mother's Love

In the light of a new born day
My shadows are cast away
Through the darkness of the night
A light within me guides my way

Like a drop in the rippling waves
My troubles are washed away
Across the ocean of illusion
A boat carries me, keeps me safe (Chorus)

Chorus:
The scent of rose in the breeze
A flake of snow on my cheek
The rustling sound of the leaves
Her love’s all around me
A friendly smile on the street
A helping hand in need
I feel Mother’s love in me

Songs of birds on a sweet spring day
Spread the joy of season’s change
From the silence of the winter
In music my spirit awakes

Like a lotus that blooms in May
Pure and fragrant with nature’s grace
Nurtured by the love of Mother Earth
My heart opens with joy and faith (Chorus)

In the fire of a burning flame
My impurities dissolve away
When the world’s suffused with coldness
My heart, its soothing warmth pervades

In the breeze a cloud gently sails
Fully surrendered to Divine’s play
In the flow of cool vibrations
I am detached in witness state (Chorus)

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Mother Your love is everywhere I see
Shri Mataji Shri Adi Shakti
I feel Your love within me
Ma thank You for loving me
We love You Shri Mataji

By EB (July 2007)

No comments: